To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
St. Thomas’s Crown Mountain soars to 2,100 feet above sea level. Views here extend toward the British Virgin Islands. Your tour travels to the peak of the mountain and stops at several points of interest along the way, as your guide narrates your trip. At the summit, you’ll take in the views while sipping banana daiquiris. The mountain is also home to duty-free shops selling jewelry, T-shirts, spirits, and souvenirs. Then, explore the mile-long Magen's Bay Beach with its soft white sand and clear blue waters.
- Drive to the summit of St. Thomas’s Crown Mountain
- Sip banana daiquiris and shop duty-free
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Ideal overview of the island for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up at both cruise ports/ hotels
Live commentary on board
Island tour of several historical sites
Entrance Fee at the Magen's bay
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Cost of Banana Daiquiri
Gratuities - recommended
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Saint Thomas, St Thomas, 00802, USVI
2: 161 Subbase Rd, 161 Rte 304, Charlotte Amalie West, St Thomas 00802, USVI
3: West Indies Dock Road, W Indies Dock Rd, Havensight, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
* We pick up in most major St Thomas hotels/resort. Please inform us the name and address of your hotel, if it's not on the list.
* Pick up at Crown Bay Dock will be at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are.
* Pick up at West Indian Dock will be at Gate no. 3
- Crown Bay Dock
- West Indian Dock
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Don't forget to bring your own towels, swim wears and gears if you don't want to buy or rent.
- This activity operates rain or shine.
- Tour start time/duration starts at the time of pick up and is subject to change.
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Most travelers can participate
- Late Schedule is for LATE CRUISE SHIPS ONLY. Those staying in a hotel will be put in a regular schedule or late schedule depending on availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This excursion was not booked through Royal and in the future I plan to book through viator and not Royal." See review
Product code: 9295P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCruz BaySt ThomasCategory