- Drive to the summit of St. Thomas’s Crown Mountain
- Sip banana daiquiris and shop duty-free
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Ideal overview of the island for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Don't forget to bring your own towels, swim wears and gears if you don't want to buy or rent.
- This activity operates rain or shine.
- Tour start time/duration starts at the time of pick up and is subject to change.
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Late Schedule is for LATE CRUISE SHIPS ONLY. Those staying in a hotel will be put in a regular schedule or late schedule depending on availability.
- Before getting in the vehicle after your beach time, make sure you're clean of sand and wearing dry clothes.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Minimum of 4 people to run the tour. Cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This excursion was not booked through Royal and in the future I plan to book through viator and not Royal." See review