- Kayak through the unique surroundings of St. Thomas' Mangrove Lagoon
- Marvel at the beautiful flora and fauna
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters and learn about the diverse mangrove ecosystem
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Travel through the protected area to Patricia Cay and Long Point, where you'll board your kayak to glide through the may small islands in the mangrove lagoon. While paddling, look out for spotted rays and stingrays as they glide beneath your boat.
Put on your provided snorkel gear and explore the underwater world. Follow your guide's lead and feel free to ask any questions or directions, especially if it's your first time snorkeling. Peer through your mask at the coral-fringed mangrove roots and listen as your guide points out the vibrant surrounding marine life. Hop back in your kayak for the short paddle back to the marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Virgin Islands Ecotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff