Departure & Return
The Ritz-Carlton is an upscale resort on St. Thomas. Tours departing from the Ritz-Carlton meet down at The Aquatic Center on the beach for check-in. There is a designated parking area for guests parking at the Ritz-Carlton for their tours.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For food allergy or restrictions, alternative food items can be arranged with 72 hours advanced notice, and may be subject to additional costs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruz Bay Watersports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by St. Thomas Half Day Two-Stop Snorkel Sail with Open Bar - Ritz-Carlton.