- Snorkel the pristine waters around St. John
- Tour an uninhabited Caribbean island
- Guides provide instruction to first time snorkelers
- Breakfast, open bar, picnic lunch, snacks, and equipment included
Departure & Return
Meet at Margaritaville Resort at the Water Sports Boutique at 8:30am on the left side of the beach at the BLUE building. If you are staying at Sapphire Resort, meet the boat at 7:45 am at Sapphire Marina at the boats New Horizons II and Breakaway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid - 19 This tour is up to date on all procedures for the health of our staff and our visitors.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Horizons Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "They provide all the snorkel gear (if you wear glasses bring accommodating goggles) and drinks." See review
- "We stopped at 3 different places to snorkel and had 16 people on the boat, which made it comfortable." See review
- "Visit to an uninhabited island which is listed (or was listed) in “what to expect” never happened." See review