Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour guided snorkel and kayak adventure with complimentary photos
- Learn about wildlife, culture and history of St Thomas with an experienced Eco-guide
- 2 snorkel spots - a coral reef and a sea turtle habitat
- Picnic lunch, snacks and beverages are included
- Port or hotel pickup and drop-off are available at an additional charge
- No snorkeling or kayaking experience is necessary
Departure & Return
Required: Check in 15 mins before start time is required or you will miss the tour and payment will not be refunded.Wait OUTSIDE of the Emerald Beach Hotel lobby. Parking is in the Emerald Beach Resort parking lot and is free of charge during the time you are on the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get fitted for a kayak and safety gear. Listen to a short safety orientation and learn a few paddle strokes from your guide, then launch into the crystal clear water. Paddle through the blue waters, following your guide to a shell covered beach for a relaxing break. Sip a cool drink and munch on a provided snack, then get ready for your snorkeling adventure.
Don the provided equipment and wade into the water; your guide will be close by at all times to ensure that you'll have an amazing time seeing corals, sponges and sea fans which make a home for an abundance of tropical fish. Beginner snorkelers will have a short lesson and enjoy the assistance of the guide.
Back on land, dig into a delicious picnic lunch. After your break, you will go to a second spot with sea turtles, assisted by the ocean current and the tropical breeze.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is from Emerald Beach Resort (leaves 15 mins before the start time of the tour). Pick up at other locatins is not offered.
- A minimum of 2 guests is required per booking. This tour requires a minimum of 4 guests booked to run (they do not have to be of the same group). If the minimum is not met, you will be notified 24 hours before the tour start time.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225 pounds. If a participant is over the weight limit, they may not participate in the activity.
- Maximum weight for for tandem (double kayak) is 425 pounds (total for both participants). Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years old. All participants must know how to swim and be able to walk on uneven surfaces.. Children under 9 must paddle with an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more.
- At the time of booking, all participants must provide: Adults: Sweater size with gender Children: Age, gender and weight All: Shoe size with gender (indicate if it is an adult or child's size).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At the time of booking, all participants must provide: Sandwich choice: Turkey, ham or salami and which toppings you would like on each sandwich: Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo, Mustard, Butter. Lunch beverage (choose on per person): Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or bottled water. Let us know if you are vegan/vegetarian or have any dietary restrictions).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Thomas Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms