- Head under the sea without learning to scuba dive
- Admission to Coral World Ocean Park is included
- All safety equipment will be provided
- A local guide will be with you throughout your experience
Departure & Return
Coral World Ocean Park 6450 Coki Point, St Thomas, VI 00802 Check in at the Ticket Booth
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must weigh at least 80lbs and be at least 8yrs old to participate
- Participants must sign a health release form ensuring good health in order to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coral World Ocean Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands