Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel from St. Thomas to St. John for dinner
- Appetizers and cocktails will be served along the way
- Cordials and desserts will be served on the way back to St. Thomas
- Free parking is available at the port
Departure & Return
The Ritz-Carlton is an upscale resort on St. Thomas. Tours departing from the Ritz-Carlton meet down at The Aquatic Center on the beach for check-in. There is a designated parking area for guests parking at the Ritz-Carlton for their tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- For food allergy or restrictions, alternative food items can be arranged with 72 hours advanced notice, and may be subject to additional costs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruz Bay Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms