Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the waters around St. Thomas with a small group of just six people and a dedicated captain and crew. Your captain will steer the ship to some secret anchorage spots and local favorite snorkel spots, where you can slip into your provided snorkel gear and explore the underwater world. Relax on board, sip drinks from the open bar, and refuel with a provided lunch midday.
- Small group of just six passengers or fewer
- Use of snorkel equipment included
- Restrooms located on board for convenience
- Snacks and lunch provided
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We sail from several locations depending on weather and guest preference. We can also pick up at the beachfront where you are staying for parties of 4 or more. The captain will contact you the day before your excursion to confirm the departure point. If you have a preference or want to request a beachfront pickup, just call or message us!
- Havensight Cruise Ship Dock / Yacht Haven Grande
- 8168 Crown Bay Marina Suite 528, Charlotte Amalie West, St Thomas 00802, USVI
- American Yacht Harbor, Smith Bay Road, Red Hook, St Thomas 00802, USVI
- Cruz Bay Ferry Dock, Prince St, Cruz Bay, St John 00830, USVI
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daysail Fantasy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursSailingSnorkelingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt ThomasCategory