- Discover scuba diving from the dive boat
- Beginner scuba diving lesson, one scuba dive in open ocean and one snorkeling spot included
- Water, soft drinks, and snacks after scuba diving provided
- Small group of four students per instructor ensures lots of one-on-one attention
Departure & Return
We can arrange pick up anywhere on the island, including all hotels, villas and Cruise ship docks. Taxi is not included in the price and it is paid to taxi driver direcly
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Age restriction: 10 years old or more to be able to participate in Scuba diving, younger kids can snorkel while other dive. Kids under 10 need to be accompanied by adult while snorkeling.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Marine Dive Center
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend diving here if you get the chance." See review