7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sail around the island of St. John with this small-group tour. You'll sail along the North Shore until you reach a good snorkeling spot, where you'll make your first stop. Then you'll continue to the floating taco bar, Lime Out for lunch, followed by a second stop for snorkeling before you head back to your departure point.
- Group sizes limited to 12 people for an intimate experience
- Snorkeling equipment will be provided to all passengers
- Alcoholic beverages are included in the ticket price
- Choose from St. Thomas or St. John departures
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Captain and First Mate
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stormy Pirates Charters
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What should I bring with me on the Circle the Island of St. John tour?
A:We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimwear, sunglasses, insect repellant, a towel, and cash/credit card for any additional purchases.
Can I leave my personal belongings on the boat while we are snorkeling during the Circle the Island of St. John tour?
A:Yes - some of the crew stays on board, so your personal items will be safe while you enjoy the beach!
Are there restrooms on the boat during the Circle the Island of St. John tour?
A:Yes, there are restrooms and private changing areas on the boat.
What happens in the case of bad weather on the day of my Circle the Island of St. John tour?
A:The itinerary can be subject to change based on weather and sea conditions. In cases of severe weather, the tour may be canceled and you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Can I bring my own food/drink on the Circle the Island of St. John tour?
A:Yes. We provide bottled water, soda, snacks and alcoholic beverages, but if you have a preferred snack/drink you may bring it with you.
Can I bring children on the Circle the Island of St. John tour?
A:Absolutely! This is a great option for children.
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to have fun and visit a taco 🌮 restaurant in one of the most prettiest islands!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Circle the Island of St. John | Lunch stop at Lime Out (Taco Boat)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt ThomasSt JohnCategory