8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Captain and one crew member included. Tip not included.
Gratuity - 15 to 20% recommended.
Fuel. Fuel is charged at $5 gallon for actual usage; digital monitor onboard
BVI Customs. BVI charges customs per person currently $68. Guests must pay this fee in cash.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 5304 Yacht Haven Grande, Suite 100, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands 00802, USVI
2: American Yacht Harbor, Smith Bay Road, Red Hook, St Thomas 00802, USVI
3: Saint John, St John, 00830, USVI
4: Marriott's Frenchman's Cove, 7338 Estate Bakkeroe, St Thomas 00802, USVI
5: Bolongo Bay, St Thomas 00802, USVI
6: Soper's Hole Wharf & Marina, West End Box 601,, West End, Tortola VG1130, British Virgin Islands
7: The Ritz-Carlton Spa, St. Thomas, 6900 Great Bay, Saint Thomas, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Seas the Day Charters and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Power Catamaran USVI & BVI including Beach and Snorkel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Power Catamaran USVI & BVI including Beach and Snorkel?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Power Catamaran USVI & BVI including Beach and Snorkel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 111649P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPub ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours Ports of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt ThomasSt JohnTortolaCategory