5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up
Guided tours of the Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral, together with the entrance fees.
Guided tours of Aleksandrovsky Park and Mini Saint Petersburg exposition
Professional English speaking local guide (other languages upon request)
Small-group tour to ensure a more personalized experience
10-15 minutes flight over Saint-Petersburg
3-course traditional dinner
Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from any hotel of St. Petersburg
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Petersburg Private helicopter flight and Open-Air Museum with 3-Course Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during St Petersburg Private helicopter flight and Open-Air Museum with 3-Course Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Petersburg Private helicopter flight and Open-Air Museum with 3-Course Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Petersburg Private helicopter flight and Open-Air Museum with 3-Course Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St Petersburg Private helicopter flight and Open-Air Museum with 3-Course Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgHelicopter Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiHelicopter Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnHelicopter Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Museum of Soviet Arcade MachinesSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodPushkin Museum Monument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Smolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Fabergé Museum Dostoevsky Museum Bronze HorsemanMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Planet Neptune OceanariumNikolaevsky PalaceThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumMariinsky TheatreState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Nevsky ProspektSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)The General Staff Building