2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg on this 2-day small-group shore excursion. Discover the best the city has to offer such as the Hermitage Museum, Catherine’s Palace, Peterhof, the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, and much more. Admire the city skyline as you cruise along the canals and Neve River and enjoy one delicious lunch at a local Russian restaurant.
- Take a 2-day small-group shore excursion around St. Petersburg
- See the Hermitage Museum, Catherine’s Palace, Peterhof, and more
- Take a sightseeing cruise and enjoy a delicious Russian lunch
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with 4G High Speed Internet
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7 or larger
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is visa-free for cruise passengers only. Land travellers will be required to attend to their own visa arrangements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ludmila Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Top-Guided Mini-Group Shore Excursion Introducing The Best of Saint-Petersburg And Its Surroundings?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Top-Guided Mini-Group Shore Excursion Introducing The Best of Saint-Petersburg And Its Surroundings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Top-Guided Mini-Group Shore Excursion Introducing The Best of Saint-Petersburg And Its Surroundings?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Top-Guided Mini-Group Shore Excursion Introducing The Best of Saint-Petersburg And Its Surroundings?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would definitely recommend this tour if you want to see everything important in 2 days." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Top-Guided Mini-Group Shore Excursion Introducing The Best of Saint-Petersburg And Its Surroundings
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaCategory
Constantine Palace Tours & TicketsSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor) Tours & TicketsWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the Hermitage Tours & TicketsNevsky Prospekt Tours & TicketsPushkin Museum Tours & TicketsLeningrad Zoo St. Petersburg Tours & TicketsC-189 Submarine Museum Tours & TicketsThe General Staff Building Tours & TicketsRussian Museum of Ethnography Tours & TicketsPlanet Neptune Oceanarium Tours & TicketsState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege Tours & TicketsCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor) Tours & TicketsGrand Maket Russia Tours & TicketsAlexander Nevsky Lavra Monastery Tours & TicketsStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets) Tours & TicketsMenshikov Palace Tours & TicketsThe Republic of Cats Museum and Café Tours & TicketsValaam Monastery Tours & TicketsMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle) Tours & TicketsSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad) Tours & Tickets