7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Devote your attention to two of Russia’s most celebrated imperial residences on a private day tour from St. Petersburg. Leave the city for the baroque Catherine Palace in Tsarskoye Selo. Tour the interiors as you hear about the tsars who lived here, and see the showpiece Amber Room and gardens. Afterward, explore the palace and parks of the Peterhof estate, including the world-famous Grand Cascade fountains. Hotel pickup and drop-off, plus entrance fees included.
- Customize your itinerary on this guided tour of St Petersburg's imperial residences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to the museums
Professional licensed private guide
Transportation by private comfortable business-class vehicle
Hotel pick up and drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you want to start this tour at a preferred time, please mention this while making your reservation. It is not guaranteed that such request may be realized.
- Please note: the fountains in Peterhof are not working from October until the beginning of May
- The sequence of visiting of sights may change
- The itinerary described is sample only. The order of museum visits (park and palace) may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city. Catherine Palace also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice. Supplier will rearrange the itinerary accordingly so that all venues can be visited.
- Usual duration of each visit: Catherine Palace and Park- 1.5-2 hour, Peterhof Palace and Park - 2-hours
- Lunch time is not planned on this tour but usually it is possible to have 20-minutes to grab something on-the-go
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes. It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museum at the same time.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms and restaurant, and all sites. At certain locations a wheelchair person may not be able to exit the bus, and may have to stay inside the bus.
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour may include a wait in "skip-the-line" line before visiting the palaces because all tour agencies use the same type of skip-the-line tickets (vouchers) and this creates lines.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Horosho
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Imperial Residences Day Trip to Peterhof and Catherine Palace by Car?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Imperial Residences Day Trip to Peterhof and Catherine Palace by Car?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Imperial Residences Day Trip to Peterhof and Catherine Palace by Car?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend this type of tour for a small group." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Imperial Residences Day Trip to Peterhof and Catherine Palace by Car
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
Anichkov PalaceMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesValaam MonasteryEkzooparkThe Menshikov PalaceC-189 Submarine MuseumNeva River (Reka Neva)Mariinsky TheatreThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Nikolaevsky PalaceGrand Maket RussiaNevsky ProspektSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Piterland AquaparkFabergé Museum Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)