Are you interested in?
1 Tours & Activities
3 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Week in the Swiss Alps
0 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore the Engadine valley region with ease on a hiking tour led a by a local, ideal for beginners to intermediates. Discover sights such as Piz Bernina and the Morteratsch Glacier as you follow scenic trails through Val Muragl and Pontresina, benefiting from your private guide’s undivided attention for a more personalized perspective. Reserve your energy for hiking with two nights in St. Mortiz, meals, and transfers included as per itinerary.
- An immersive choice for active sightseers and nature lovers
- Explore with a local to avoid getting lost in the vast Alpine valley
- See the Engadine lakes, Morteratsch Glacier, Piz Palu, and more
- Avoid hidden costs with accommodation, dinner, and breakfast included
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ECHO Rails & Trails
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Moritz Guided Day Hike & Hotel Package?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during St Moritz Guided Day Hike & Hotel Package?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 47173P9