- Go snorkeling in the clear Caribbean waters of Creole Rock
- Enjoy lunch with wine at Grand Case
- Cruise past the island’s beautiful coastal sights, including Marigot and Baie Rouge
- Sip on complimentary drinks from the onboard open bar
Departure & Return
Check-in time 8:30 am - Tour departs at 9:00 We are located at Dock Maarten Marina, next to Chesterfield Restaurant. Our office is a small grey and white house with the sign 'Boat Trips' on the roof. Parking is available at the marina ReturnTransfer is available at $12 per person.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Back on the boat, cruise toward Creole Rock, one of St Maarten's most famous snorkeling spots. With clear, calm waters and an abundance of tropical fish, the reef is a wonderful place to see the Caribbean's undersea life in action.
After working up an appetite swimming, beach combing and snorkeling, go ashore in Grand Case for a gourmet lunch, including a glass of French wine. Enjoy the food, wine and relaxed ambiance at the Calmos Cafe. After lunch, you'll have time for a swim off the beach at Grand Case before climbing back on the boat.
The afternoon's activity is a cruise up the coast. View Marigot Bay, Sunset Beach, Baie Rouge and La Samanna as you glide by, then take time for one last dip in the water. Toast the sunset with a complimentary glass of champagne before returning to Dock Maarten.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A weather update will be given before departure and a reverse route can be chosen for your comfort
- Towels, sunscreen, hat etc... all you need to go to the beach
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For safety reason, there is a weight restriction of 125 kg (275 lbs)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eagle Tours N.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Original Eco Tour Full-Day Around the Island of Sint Maarten.