Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private cruise around the waters of St. Maarten
- Search for marine life with included snorkel equipment
- Savor a picnic lunch, snacks, and drinks from the open bar
- Round-trip hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Our offices and marina are located on the Simpson Bay Lagoon in Cole Bay. Once you hit Well Road, simply head west to the waters edge. Our office is to the right of the small roundabout. Our crew will be wearing blue shirts with the Coconut Reef logo and ready to give you a warm welcome.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian/Gluten Free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Persons with limited mobility should contact us before booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We regret that we cannot accept guests weighing in excess of 290 pounds (130kg)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Coconut Reef
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff