Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour guided history tour of St Maarten/St Martin
- Circle the island on this comprehensive tour
- Learn about the history, geology, culture and traditions of this half-Dutch, half-French island
- Visit a plantation, a fort and a salt pond
- Stop for iced coffee, tea and a Caribbean cake
Departure & Return
Cruisers: Walk out of the cruise harbor, past the security boom, onto the main road and go left, towards Philipsburg. After a 5 min walk you'll see a yellow shack with a big smiley sign on top 'Johnny's Scooter Rental'. We'll be behind that shack, on the parking lot, in a silver van
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name and docking time.
- For hotel guests: please be aware the tour starts in Philipsburg. If not staying in a resort in Philipsburg or Oyster Pond, arrange for transport to starting point Dock Maarten.
- One 5-minute uphill walk on steps to get to the Fort
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seagrape Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Any traveller not interested in spending time on the beach or engaging in watersports might do well to consider booking this tour." See review