St Barts Ferry Transfer from St Maarten
- Ferry transfer from St Maarten to St Barts
- Great way to explore neighboring islands
- Port fees included for quick and easy access to the catamaran on travel day
Departure & Return
Departure PointSimpson Bay Resort and Marina, Billy Folly Road, 37, Simpson Bay, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Kindly note our shuttle service is offered TUESDAYS to FRIDAYS ONLY. There are no shuttle services offered SUNDAYS, MONDAYS or SATURDAYS. Please take special note of the pick-up time for each hotel: We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to pick up time. Hotels Pick up Time: Place: Westin 7:25am Hotel Entrance Oyster Bay 7.35am Hotel Entrance Divi 7:50am Hotel Lobby Bellair 7:55am Hotel Lobby Sapphire 7.30am Hotel Entrance Sonesta Maho 7.50am Lobby Entrance Sonesta O.P 7.50am Lobby Entrance Royal Islander 7.50am Lobby Entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers are brought to St Barts for the day only. Customers must arrive and return on the same day.
- You MUST have a valid passport upon check in to travel on this tour. Some visas are required.
- Please note: Due to St Maarten immigration procedures, on return to St Maarten all passengers will be required to hand their passports to the crew. Passports will be taken to clear immigration ahead of the group before the boat can dock and passengers disembark.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 62 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Mania Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by St Barts Ferry Transfer from St Maarten.