1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Ride up one of St. Maarten's tallest mountains on the Soualiga Sky Explorer Chairlift. Admire the scenery and snap photos as you ascend to Sentry Hill, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the island the neighboring islands of Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barts and Anguilla. You'll also have access to the museum, which outlines the history of St. Maarten. Round-trip hotel transportation available if option selected.
- Half-day tour to the Soualiga Sky Explorer and Museum
- Admire views of St. Maarten and the surrounding islands
- Visit the museum to learn the history of St. Maarten
- Round-trip transportation (if option selected)
Saved to wishlist!
Emilio Wilson Museum
360 Views Deck
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be able to sit on their own.
- They are not permitted to sit in laps, be in “packs” or anything that “straps” them to an adult.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for people with fear of heights
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Shore Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sky Explorer and Museum Ticket St Maarten?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sky Explorer and Museum Ticket St Maarten?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sky Explorer and Museum Ticket St Maarten?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sky Explorer and Museum Ticket St Maarten?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sky Explorer and Museum Ticket St Maarten
60 to 120 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesSt MaartenAttractions & Museums - Grand CaseMuseum Tickets & Passes - Grand CaseAttractions & Museums - PhilipsburgMuseum Tickets & Passes - PhilipsburgCategory