- St Maarten self-drive boat tour from Simpson Bay
- Travel from the Dutch side of the island to the French side on your own personal watercraft, led by an expert guide
- Pass by secluded beaches and bays on the island’s west coast
- Go snorkeling at Creole Rock to see marine life like sea turtles
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Located Directly Behind Pineapple Pete Restaurant!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be 18 years old to drive the watercraft or have a valid license
- Valuables and any belongings you don't want to get wet can be stored with the local tour operator; the watercraft does not have a dry compartment
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rhino
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Self-Drive Boat Tour & Snorkel from Simpson Bay.