- Visit Anguilla on a private charter boat from St Maarten
- See top island destinations like Crocus Bay, Sandy Island and Shoal Bay
- Sip champagne and rum cocktails from the open bar
- Go snorkeling using the provided equipment
- Enjoy personalized attention from your captain and crew
Departure & Return
Chesterfield Marina - Dock Maarten (7 min walk from your cruise ship) HOTEL GUESTS OR GUESTS STAYING ON THE ISLAND Porto Cupecoy Marina, located 10 min from famous international Airport. Very close to Sonesta Hotel, Ocean Point Hotel , La Samanna Hotel or just google our location Seven Marine SXM
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- It is recommended that you bring a towel and swimsuit
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Robinson Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms