Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a 3-hour tasting tour of Philipsburg to discover the local cuisine
- Learn about the Dutch, French, and Creole influences on the food
- Discover the island's rich history from your informative guide
- Sample food and drinks at up to five places throughout the tour
Departure & Return
Directions: Boardwalk Philipsburg, Captain Hodge Pier, Sint Maarten Arrive 15 minutes prior tour. Your tour guide will be wearing a bright blue t-shirt with our Flavors of St Martin. If coming from the cruise port: From Philipsburg to the meeting port is 18 minute walk and 7 minutes by car.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flavors of St Martin Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.