4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Have fun exploring St. Martin in an electric buggy (like an ATV) with half-day rental. Whether you’re on a shore excursion or are staying on the island, the buggy will be brought to you. You’ll be given a briefing and instructions on reaching some of the island’s highlights, such as Maho Beach, Marigot Market, and more. Visit both the French and Dutch sides of the island while having fun zipping around.
- Helmets can be provided although they’re not compulsory
- Receive a map marked with highlights to visit
- Each vehicle seats two people
- A great alternative to a bus tour of St. Martin
Saved to wishlist!
Map with highlights of places to see
Helmets are not required but are available upon request
Departure & Return
Maho, Sint Maarten
3/4/2019 - 3/4/2024
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Electric Adventures B.V
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Electric Adventures Buggy Rental?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Electric Adventures Buggy Rental?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Electric Adventures Buggy Rental?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 126194P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Electric Adventures Buggy Rental
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsExtremeMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt MaartenShore Excursions - Grand Case4WD Tours - Grand CaseFood Tours - Grand CaseSporting Events - Grand CaseExtreme - Grand CaseMarkets - Grand CasePorts of Call Tours - Grand CaseHalf-day Tours - Grand CaseShore Excursions - Philipsburg4WD Tours - PhilipsburgFood Tours - PhilipsburgSporting Events - PhilipsburgExtreme - PhilipsburgMarkets - PhilipsburgPorts of Call Tours - PhilipsburgHalf-day Tours - PhilipsburgCategory