- 3-hour beginning scuba diving off the coast of St Maarten
- Scuba dive with a PADI certified instructor
- Learn to use scuba gear while exploring a shallow dive site
- Marvel at the underwater beauty of the clear Caribbean Sea
- Spot moray eels, sea turtles and southern stingrays
- 3 departure locations for your convenience: Divi Resort little Bay, Simpson Bay Resort, Aqua Mania Office
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Divi Little Bay Resort: On the beach at the watersports booth. Simpson Bay Resort: Marina of the Resort. #37 Billy Folly Rd, Simpson Bay
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Watch a short instructional video and get a safety briefing from your certified scuba instructor. Although this diving experience is not a scuba certification course, you can get credit toward PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification if you choose to continue diving.
Board a well-equipped boat to head out toward the reef. When you reach the dive site, get help with your equipment and slip into the calm sea at your own pace. Get used to what it feels like to breathe underwater and how to communicate with fellow divers. Follow your guide to explore the dive site, looking for eels, sea turtles, stingrays and schools of tropical fish darting among the colorful corals and sea sponges.
At this shallow wreck site off shore in Divi Little Bay, dive to a depth of 30 feet (9 meters). Explore a deliberately sunken submarine as well as a more recent helicopter. Departing from Simpson Bay Resort, enjoy coastal sightseeing as you cruise to an offshore reef site.
Please note: This tour is suitable for children aged 12 years and up. Medical forms must be completed and signed by a doctor before the day of your scuba tour to ensure fitness levels and health for the experience. The medical form will be made available by the supplier once the booking has been processed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All participants must be strong swimmers
- All participants MUST be in good health to participate
- Please note: Medical forms must be completed and signed by a doctor before the day of your scuba tour to ensure fitness levels and health for the experience. Medical form will be made available by the supplier once the purchase has been made.
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Mania Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by St Maarten Discover Scuba .