- Guarantee on-time return to catch your cruise ship
- Snacks and drinks
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Commentary on local marine ecosystem and St. Maarten history
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Departs from Dock Maarten Marina (Chesterfields Restaurant) for cruise ship visitors and hotel guests. It is a short (10-15 minute), safe walk from the cruise ship terminal. Directions: FOR CRUISE SHIP VISITORS: Exit the cruise ship facility through the main gate to the street. Make a left turn onto the main road and follow the sidewalk under the palm trees. A short distance along this road you will see the first commercial complex of yellow buildings on your left. This is Dock Maarten Marina. There is also a restaurant called Chesterfields in the complex. Walk through the main underpass of the complex and onto the marina dock. Ask for Captain Bob. FOR HOTEL GUESTS: Dock Maarten Marina is located in Point Blanche, near the port and the cruise ship terminal. At most intersections and roundabouts there are green or white signs with directions. Follow the signs to the "Cruise Ship Terminal". Dock Maarten Marina is on the main road just before the cruise ship terminal. There is also a restaurant called Chesterfields at the marina. There is parking available at the marina. Walk through the main underpass of the complex and onto the marina dock. Ask for Captain Bob. Return point: Returns to original point of departure (Dock Maarten Marina)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We accommodate ALL cruise ship visitors and hotel guests staying on island
- We accommodate parties larger than 15 passengers by special request
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds WILL be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- In order to ensure your safety and comfort, the captain may use his/her discretion to make adjustments to the itinerary and locations visited
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise of any health issues or handicaps at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- In order to accommodate all cruise ship schedules we also offer earlier and later departure times upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Bob's Soualiga Destinations Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms