- Half-day tour to St. Lucia's Treetop Adventure Park
- Soar through the rainforest like Tarzan on a network of ziplines
- Enjoy views from a bird's-eye vantage point
- Port and hotel pickup and drop-off provided for transport to the park
Departure & Return
Rep will be waiting to receive the guest.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Hydrate for your ziplining experience with provided juice and bottled water (other drinks available at your own expense), and then head to the preparation area to be outfitted with your harness, helmet, and gloves and receive a safety briefing. When everyone is ready, head to the course to start your exploration of the rain forest via 12 ziplines, 20 platforms, one net bridge, and four hiking trails. There is staff on each platform to help you, if needed. The course takes about one hour to complete, after which you'll return to the prep area to remove your equipment.
Enjoy a short break to relax and take in the lush environment, and then board the bus for the ride back to your pickup location, stopping once along the way for a photo op.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: child rate applies to children under 12
- Minimum height: 50"/1.27m
- Maximum weight: 250 lb./115 kg
- Dress: closed shoes required for safety; shorts/trousers recommended
- Minimum age is 8 years
- If you are coming on a Princess Cruise Ship, please do not reserve this tour. If you do reserve this tour, we will have to cancel it and refund you due to a Contract Agreement.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Palm Services Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Arriving early morning was a big plus, with no crowds and no hurry." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews