- 2-hour tour to Pigeon Island with SNUBA adventure in St Lucia
- Search for a variety of marine life and tropical fish in the Caribbean waters surrounding Pigeon Island
- Breathe easily underwater as you explore the coral reef with a professional guide
- Choose from two morning departure times
- Orientation, equipment, bottled water and round-trip hotel transport included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt. Lucia, St. Lucia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your trained SNUBA guides for a quick orientation and safety briefing. Learn useful snorkeling skills and how to communicate underwater. SNUBA is a cross between snorkeling and scuba diving that allows participants to do more than just float on the water's surface, but doesn't require a certification or any heavy specialized equipment.
Don the SNUBA gear and jump in; after hanging out in a gently sloping sandy area, you can descend to 20 feet (6 meters) to get a better look at all of the underwater action. Your SNUBA guide will accompany you as you search for animals like squirrelfish, parrotfish, octopus and spiny lobster. Admire the healthy barrel sponge and brain corals.
When your dive is over, spend some time relaxing on the beach or swimming in the calm waters. Your adventure ends with transportation back to your St Lucia hotel for drop-off.
• Capella Resort
• Marigot Beach ResortSoufriere:
• Sugar Beach Resort
• Ladera Resort
• Jade Mountain Resort
• Hotel Chocolat
• Anse Chastanet
• Villas etc.Vieux Fort:
• Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Note: reservations from cruise ship passengers are not accepted on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cox and Company, Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by St Lucia Snuba Adventure at Pigeon Island.
- "This group is who to book with for an amazing experience" See review