- Two-stop snorkeling excursion from Marigot Bay
- Explore the underwater world of corals and marine life
- Use of snorkel gear provided
- One snorkel guide per eight guests
- Buffet lunch on board the boat
Departure & Return
Marigot Bay Ferry Dock and Marigot Beach Club Ferry Dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Snorkeling is done from the boat at anchor so guests should have a general knowledge of swimming
- This tour shares the same boat with scuba divers
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dive Fair Helen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by St Lucia Snorkeling Tour with Lunch.