5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Manage three favorite rain forest activities under one easy booking with this Saint Lucia nature tour. Glide through the forest canopy on an 8-cable zipline course, get up-close views of wildlife on an aerial tram, and hike on nature trails with a naturalist guide who helps you spot animals and plants you might miss on your own.
- Saint Lucia rain forest adventure from Castries
- 3-in-1 tour includes zipline, aerial tram, and guided hike
- Great way to learn more about the rain forest while having a blast
- Port pickup and drop-off available for easy logistics
Saved to wishlist!
Aerial tram ride
Canopy zip line course (9 platforms and 8 lines)
One (1) Nature Interpreter and one (1) Zip Line Sweeper for a group of eight (8) guestst trails, pointing out some of the secrets of the rainforest that surrounds you.
Food and drinks
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Transfer leaves for the park one HOUR (1) after ship docs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum waist 45.7cm/18", Maximum hip/waist 127cm/50", Maximum weight 170 kg/ 350 lbs, Not suitable for pregnant woman or persons with back or neck injuries, Only suitable for the physically fit.there is no minimum to operate the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Shore Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainforest Adventures Ultimate 3 Tour With Transfers From Pier?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainforest Adventures Ultimate 3 Tour With Transfers From Pier?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainforest Adventures Ultimate 3 Tour With Transfers From Pier?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainforest Adventures Ultimate 3 Tour With Transfers From Pier?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt LuciaShore Excursions - Soufriere4WD Tours - SoufriereSporting Events - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufriereExtreme - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereShore Excursions - Cap Estate4WD Tours - Cap EstateSporting Events - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateNature and Wildlife - Cap EstateExtreme - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Castries4WD Tours - CastriesSporting Events - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesNature and Wildlife - CastriesExtreme - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesCategory