- See the important landmarks on St Lucia during this half-day tour in a luxury vehicle
- Travel through the island's rustic, charming fishing villages like Laborie and Choiseul on the way to the town of Soufriere
- Learn about the island's history and culture through your local guide's engaging commentary
- Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens and the mud baths at Sulphur Springs
- Taste locally made rum and traditional cassava bread
Departure & Return
For Cruise ship clients: 1). Pointe seraphine: proceed to the main gate near Diamonds International. Driver awaits with name of lead traveler. 2). La Place Carenage: Proceed to green doors that lead to main entrance into the City, driver awaits with sign of lead traveller.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You are required to enter your preferred departure time, please note this is only required as an indication; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A-list Travelers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was a moderate walk/hike not difficult and could be done in flat shoes, no trainers needed at all." See review