8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Cruise Port pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cruise Ship passengers please meet us at the Diamonds International Duty Free Store at the Cruise Port. You can also look out for the Sea Spray Cruises sign when you arrive at the Diamonds International Store. If your ship is docked at the Pointe Seraphine Cruise Terminal the meeting time is between 8:45am and 9:00am, and if your ship is docked at the La Place Carenage Cruise Terminal your meeting time at the Diamonds International Store is between 9:00am and 9:15am. Please note that each Cruise Terminal has their own Diamonds International Store that you can go to.
- Pointe Seraphine, St. Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Castries St. Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitization before and after cruises with the lastest technology - electrostatic cleaning machines
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Spray Cruises Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Catamaran Day Trip to Soufriere for Cruise Ship Passengers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catamaran Day Trip to Soufriere for Cruise Ship Passengers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catamaran Day Trip to Soufriere for Cruise Ship Passengers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Catamaran Day Trip to Soufriere for Cruise Ship Passengers
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt LuciaShore Excursions - SoufriereCatamaran Cruises - SoufriereDining Experiences - SoufriereLunch Cruises - SoufriereDay Cruises - SoufriereWater Tours - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereFull-day Tours - SoufriereShore Excursions - Cap EstateCatamaran Cruises - Cap EstateDining Experiences - Cap EstateLunch Cruises - Cap EstateDay Cruises - Cap EstateWater Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateFull-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - CastriesCatamaran Cruises - CastriesDining Experiences - CastriesLunch Cruises - CastriesDay Cruises - CastriesWater Tours - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesFull-day Tours - CastriesCategory