- 6-hour sailing and snorkeling tour to Cades Reef
- Pickup and drop-off from St. John's hotels or the cruise port
- Snorkel gear included
- Barbecue buffet lunch
- Open bar
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Antigua and Barbuda Port Authority, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
What To Expect
Stop just off Cades Reef, the island's largest, where you can jump in to snorkel around the live coral formations and schools of tropical fish. As you explore the underwater world, the crew will prepare a barbecue lunch on board the boat.
After lunch, head for one of the island's secluded bays, where you can spend your time however you like. Walk along the uncrowded beach looking for shells, lie in the sun, or swim in the calm waters. The crew will be on hand to fetch you drinks and make sure you're comfortable during the hour that you spend there.
Back on the boat, head north while you sip drinks from the open bar and dance to Caribbean rhythms. Return to your departure point and finish your adventure with drop-off back at your St. John's hotel or the cruise port.
Please note: stops may vary based on sea and weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Antigua 2000 Ltd dba Tropical Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sail and Snorkel in Cades Reef.