5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
This private tour of Antigua’s highlights and hidden gems allows you to fully customize the day's itinerary according to your interests. In addition to navigating while you take in the scenery, your guide offers anecdotes about the island’s top landmarks, from Nelson’s Dockyard to Devil’s Bridge. The tour includes round-trip transport, an open bar and all necessary admission tickets.
- Private tour ensures a personal, tailored experience
- Guide offers an inside perspective on the island
- Unlimited drinks and all admission tickets included
- Convenient round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to all sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickups from any port, vacation homes, Airbnb properties, private homes, and all other accommodation properties or any point on the island. If you are staying at an Airbnb property or private home, please provide directions. Staying at Sandals Resort? Please let us know if you are on the Caribbean or Mediterranean side.
- V.C. Bird Intl Airport, Antigua
- St Johns Cruise Port, Thames St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Heritage Quay Complex, High St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Redcliffe Quay, Redcliffe St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Falmouth Harbour Marina, Dockyard Drive, Saint Paul, Antigua and Barbuda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Antigua VIP Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Antigua VIP Tours - Private Gold Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaSt John'sShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaShore Excursions - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayCategory