6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
This small-group boat tour to secluded islands takes you far from Jolly Harbor, to secluded islands nearby making it a popular choice for visitors to Antigua. Visit Maiden Island, snorkel on a coral reef and enjoy a freshly prepared beachside lobster lunch including grilled lobster (seasonal). Walk with your guide to a viewpoint at the top of Bird Island, and unwind on the beach with a rum punch or another drink. Hotel pickup is included on this 6-hour tour.
- Ride a boat to secluded islands in Antigua and snorkel on a coral reef
- A short nature walk to the top of Bird Island offers scenic views
- Beachside lunch with grilled lobster (in season; chicken or fish as alternatives)
- Order rum punch or other drinks from the bar and unwind in paradise
Saved to wishlist!
Taxis to our pick up points from hotels located on the East /South coast are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Jolly Harbour PalmTreeHouse, 3478+JCH, Jolly Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda
- St Johns Cruise Port, Thames St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
1/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Creole Antigua Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel - Lobster Lunch Cruise to Bird and Maiden Island?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel - Lobster Lunch Cruise to Bird and Maiden Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkel - Lobster Lunch Cruise to Bird and Maiden Island?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel - Lobster Lunch Cruise to Bird and Maiden Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFive Islands VillageAntiguaSt John'sShore Excursions - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaSnorkeling - AntiguaShore Excursions - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateSnorkeling - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BaySnorkeling - Rodney BayCategory