- St John's city sightseeing tour
- Visit Heritage Quay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you do not indicate your hotel name for pick up at the time of booking, please call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- St Johns Cruise Port, Thames St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
What To Expect
Start with a 9am pickup from your hotel, heading on to the Saint John’s vegetable market, where you’ll absorb the sights, sounds and smells of this commercial center and its colorful local produce. Then move on to Heritage Quay, a popular two-story shopping complex where you can browse a wide variety of duty-free items, including both locally-made and designer items.
Finish your excursion with a stop at the town center, where a collection of vendors offers everything from t-shirts to jewelry to woven goods, and then make the return trip to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: Not available for Sandals Resort guests
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by City of St John's Sightseeing Tour.