4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The U.S. Virgin Islands are much more than sun and beach. Embark on a half-day tour to explore some of Cruz Bay’s cultural and historical landmarks with a private tour guide. Stop at the Annaberg Sugar Plantation for a brief history of the island, walk along a few of the island’s stunning beaches, observe local marine life while you snorkel, and more. Ideal for groups of nine or greater.
- Take a private sightseeing tour around Cruz Bay, USVI
- Learn about the islands’ culture and history from your guide
- Walk along pristine beaches and have time to snorkel
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Cruz Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum of 9 guest or more
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Star Fish Tours Taxi Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Local History, Beach & Fun in the Sun Four Hour Private Island Tour! ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Local History, Beach & Fun in the Sun Four Hour Private Island Tour! ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Local History, Beach & Fun in the Sun Four Hour Private Island Tour! ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Local History, Beach & Fun in the Sun Four Hour Private Island Tour! ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Historical ToursPlantation ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt JohnCategory