Explore our promoted experiences
- Dine on an included lunch from a floating taco bar
- Order drinks from the on-board open bar
- A continental breakfast will be served on board
- Loaner snorkel equipment will be available
Departure & Return
The Westin is a beautiful 4 Diamond Resort. Cruz Bay Watersports is located beachside on our private dock where the majority of excursions disembark from. Complimentary parking is available for Cruz Bay Watersports guests or taxi transfers are available 24 hours a day.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For food allergy or restrictions, alternative food items can be arranged with 72 hours advanced notice, and may be subject to additional costs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruz Bay Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms