2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience St. John's through the eyes of a local with this private guided tour. You'll learn all about the island's culture and ecology as you visit famous beaches and other tourist attractions. such as Oppenheimer Beach and Hawksnest Beach. You'll also get the chance to visit the Annaberg Sugar Plantation
- See St. John's through the eyes of a local
- Bottled water are provided
- Round-trip transfers from select hotels are included
- Private tour for a customizable experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Cruz Bay, St John 00831, USVI
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Your tour is a Private Tour, just for you and your party only.
- Your tour is automatically discounted based on your groups total count..
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Star Fish Tours Taxi Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Book Your Private Two & a Half Hour Island Tour today!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Book Your Private Two & a Half Hour Island Tour today!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Book Your Private Two & a Half Hour Island Tour today!?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Book Your Private Two & a Half Hour Island Tour today!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
- "The roads in St John need a great deal of work so the ride is very bumpy and lots of curves." See review
Product code: 71084P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt JohnCategory