Departure & Return
The meeting point for the St.Augustine "South" City Tour is 69 Cordova St. You can find me on the corner of the Casa Monica hotel by the Starbucks outdoor cafe. Dressed in 18th century attire and my steampunk hat. I will have a lit lantern to help guide our way.
We end our walk on the first street of our Nation, Aviles Street, in front of the old City jail and Spanish Military hospital/
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note this is a walking tour. The streets are uneven and require good shoes. We will walk less than a mile with plenty of stopping.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Early Haunts by E
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Walk the Oldest Streets of South St. Augustine Haunting Tour.
- "It’s always enjoyable when the guide loves what they’re doing." See review