- Explore South St. Augustine’s most haunted streets and spots
- A guide knows the quickest ways to get around the city
- Hear tales of St. Augustine’s ghostly past by lantern
- Go at one of the spookiest times—at night—for an added scare factor
Departure & Return
The meeting point for the St.Augustine "South" City Tour is 95 Cordova St. Which is the Casa Monica Hotel. You can find me on the corner of the Casa Monica hotel by the Starbucks outdoor cafe. Dressed in 18th century attire and my steampunk hat. I will have a lit lantern to help guide our way.
We end our walk on the first street of our Nation, Aviles Street, in front of the old City jail and Spanish Military hospital/
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note this is a walking tour. The streets are uneven and require good shoes. We will walk less than a mile with plenty of stopping.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Early Haunts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It’s always enjoyable when the guide loves what they’re doing." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews