- Uncover the supernatural secrets of St. Augustine on a walking tour
- Find the historical downtown’s spookiest spots without getting lost
- Walk brick lanes and hear tales of the paranormal you may not hear otherwise
- Choice of departure times allows for a flexible schedule
Departure & Return
Out in front of the steps.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunting Hour St. Augustine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "While it is an outdoor walking tour, there are no mask requirements and you are clustered in a group while listening to the stories." See review