- Cruise St. Augustine by boat as you take in beautiful sights
- Ride a golf cart around the city streets and save your feet from walking
- A guide tells you about the history and culture of the city
- This tour ends just in time to grab an early dinner (own expense)
Departure & Return
We will meet in the corner of St George st. and Cathedral Place on the Plaza de la Constitución across from the Governors House by the cannons and the City map. On the Plaza side.
St. Augustine Marina. 111 Ave. Menendez
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Augustine Land and Sea Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands