- Maximum photo opportunities around St Augustine
- Transport by electric vehicle means less time walking
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour with a maximum of six people
Departure & Return
Pickup is in the rear (southern) parking lot of the Lightner Museum. The parking lot has a with a fountain a statue that looks similar to the Statue of Liberty. As we do not have a physical location, there is no signage for the company, but you can wait on the benches near the fountain.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Augustine Gold Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Guided Historic Electric Cart Tour of St. Augustine.