- Discover the history of St Augustine whichever way you'd like!
- See the Old Jail, which still retains its 19th-century characteristics
- Learn about St Augustine's history at the history museum
- Ride the Old Town hop-on hop-off trolley through the city
- See the Old Store Museum and find out what was sold during the late 1890s and early 1900s
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
At the Old Jail, get a compelling look at the cell blocks and gallows of this landmark site that held prisoners for over 60 years. Check out the maximum security area and the variety of weapons that were stored here. Actors in period outfits take you back to when this was a working prison.
The St Augustine History Museum has over 400 years of history on display — toys and dolls from the early 19th and 20th centuries, a replica Spanish galleon and real gold, silver and jewelry that was found in lost treasures off the Florida coast.
Then at the Oldest Store Museum Experience, watch the friendly clerks, butcher and snake oil salesman demonstrate the latest inventions for living at the turn of the 20th century, like a goat-powered washing machine and a gas-powered iron.
Enjoy two consecutive days of riding the Old Town Trolley. Learn about the 500 years of American history and happenings of St Augustine and enjoy the cobblestone streets, landmarks and pristine beaches as the trolley rolls along from one location to the next. Hop off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient.
It truly is a fun and fast way to get to know the city of St. Augustine and the many historic attractions it offers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Free parking. Reservations are not required. Museum is wheelchair accessible on lower floor only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Discover St Augustine: Attractions Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off.
- "The hours of operation for this tour (9am-430pm) should be extended to 6pm or sunset, whichever comes first." See review