3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We can only accommodate vegetarian diets on the Ale Trail. We cannot accommodate vegan, kosher, dairy allergies, sugar free or gluten-free restrictions.
- If you don’t like beer but still want to join the tour with your friends or family, we will have a wine and/or cider option at each of our beer stops. They will be a single drink and not flights, but you will be able to imbibe with the rest of us!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY St. Augustine Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ale Trail Craft Beer Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ale Trail Craft Beer Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Ale Trail Craft Beer Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ale Trail Craft Beer Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ale Trail Craft Beer Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSt AugustineWalking Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaBeer & Brewery Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleBeer & Brewery Tours - JacksonvilleHalf-day Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - Daytona BeachHistorical Tours - Daytona BeachBeer & Brewery Tours - Daytona BeachHalf-day Tours - Daytona BeachCategory
Mission Nombre de DiosWorld Golf Hall of FameGovernor's House Cultural Center and MuseumOldest Wooden School HouseSt. Augustine Pirate and Treasure MuseumFort Matanzas National MonumentSt. Augustine History MuseumMicro Masterpieces Art GalleryMemorial Presbyterian ChurchFather Miguel O'Reilly House MuseumPotter's Wax MuseumMedieval Torture MuseumSt. Augustine Old JailWorld Golf Hall of Fame IMAX TheaterSpanish Military Hospital MuseumMarineland Dolphin AdventureSt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological ParkOld Florida MuseumRipley's Believe It or Not! St. AugustineGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)