25 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
St. Augustine can be crowded at times, especially the popular St. Augustine Beach. See the beach and other landmarks from the sky and avoid the crowds on land during this biplane tour. Pass by the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum and the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument and take pictures from a unique vantage point—the sky. This St. Augustine Biplane Tour can be booked for up to two people.
- Fly above St. Augustine in a vintage biplane
- Soar the skies with a pal—this plane can fit another aside from you
- See sights of Saint Augustine Beach and other popular areas
- A short flight time makes it easy to fit into a busy schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
4900 US-1, St. Augustine, FL 32095, USA
Tour will start from St. Augustine airport.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/10/2021 - 12/19/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vintage Biplane Rides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 25 minute Biplane Tour in St. Augustine ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 25 minute Biplane Tour in St. Augustine ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt AugustineAir Tours - FloridaAir Tours - JacksonvilleAir Tours - Daytona BeachCategory
Fort Matanzas National Monument Tours & TicketsSt. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum Tours & TicketsMarineland Dolphin Adventure Tours & TicketsSpanish Military Hospital Museum Tours & TicketsWorld Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater Tours & TicketsMedieval Torture Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park Tours & TicketsMission Nombre de Dios Tours & TicketsOld Florida Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Augustine History Museum Tours & TicketsPotter's Wax Museum Tours & TicketsOldest Store Museum Tours & TicketsGovernor's House Cultural Center and Museum Tours & TicketsGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) Tours & TicketsWorld Golf Hall of Fame Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine Tours & TicketsMicro Masterpieces Art Gallery Tours & TicketsMemorial Presbyterian Church Tours & TicketsOldest Wooden School House Tours & TicketsFather Miguel O'Reilly House Museum Tours & Tickets