5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Any other activity which is not included in inclusions
Any personal Activity
Gandola Ride @ Rupees 750 INR
Tulip Garden Tickets @ 200 INR
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up you from Airports
- Srinagar Airport, Srinagar India
- Sheikh Ul Alam International Airport Srinagar, Indragandhi Road, Humhama, Badgam, Jammu and Kashmir 190007
- Srinagar Kashmir Tourism, Ghat No 17, near Nehru Park, Karapura, Rainawari, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holiday Creators
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Nights 5 Days Kashmir Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Nights 5 Days Kashmir Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Nights 5 Days Kashmir Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Nights 5 Days Kashmir Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Nights 5 Days Kashmir Tour
1 day24 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSrinagarShore Excursions - Jammu and KashmirBus Tours - Jammu and KashmirNature and Wildlife - Jammu and KashmirMulti-day Tours - Jammu and KashmirPorts of Call Tours - Jammu and KashmirShore Excursions - LahoreBus Tours - LahoreNature and Wildlife - LahoreMulti-day Tours - LahorePorts of Call Tours - LahoreShore Excursions - RishikeshBus Tours - RishikeshNature and Wildlife - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshPorts of Call Tours - RishikeshCategory