- Seasonal river float with wildlife viewing, including bald eagles in winter
- Experience the beautiful Squamish and Paradise valleys firsthand with a guide
- Admire Stawamus Chief Mountain and the surrounding Cheakamus and Squamish rivers
- Includes lunch, beverages, Squamish/Whistler pickup, and professional photographer
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age/weight is 5 years/50lbs
- Bring warm layers
- Bring waterproof camera if you have one
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please also advise us of where you need to be picked up (Squamish, Whistler, Vancouver)
- The tours must meet a minimum of 4 guests to run. Feel free to book on your own or for less than 4, but be aware that we may have to cancel if we can't meet those numbers from other bookings. If the trip is cancelled on our end- you will receive a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Squamish Rafting Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.