2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore British Columbia’s rugged wilderness on this 2-day camping and river-rafting trip in Squamish. Pull on your safety gear and paddle through the Elaho River’s class III and IV rapids with your guide. Navigate wild twists and turns through Canada’s Coast Mountain range. As the sun sets and night starts to fall, pitch camp by the fireside and fall asleep under the stars. Next morning, awake to coffee and pancakes, then pack your camping kit back into your raft and paddle onward to the end of your rafting adventure.
- Overnight camping trip and rafting adventure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Meals included
- Only offered on select dates throughout the summer
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (you may bring your own)
Camping gear available to rent; however, it is recommended that you bring your own
Departure & Return
12825 Squamish Valley Rd, Brackendale, BC V0N 1H0, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Outback Rafting Company Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Camping & Rafting Trip in Squamish?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Camping & Rafting Trip in Squamish?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Camping & Rafting Trip in Squamish?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Camping & Rafting Trip in Squamish?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Camping & Rafting Trip in Squamish
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Walking & Biking ToursWater SportsMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSquamishHiking - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaRafting - British ColumbiaWhite Water Rafting - British ColumbiaCategory