- Guided tour of Split's 'Game of Thrones' filming locations
- Visit the local sights featured in the HBO TV series with a local guide
- Hear insider gossip about the series, based on George R.R. Martin’s 'A Song of Ice and Fire' novels
- See Klis Fortress where Daenerys Targaryen launched an attack on the mountaintop city of Meereen
- Explore Diocletian's Palace, where the slaves conspired with the Unsullied Army to overthrow the masters
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else—don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience!
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located outside of the Diocletian Palace, facing the waterfront. Your guide will be standing at the entrance with a sign that says "Elite Travel" (near the bronze relief model of the city of Split).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once there, explore the fortress, which acts as the city of Meereen in Season 4. Check out the views of the shimmering Adriatic and stroll around the fortress with your guide.
Head back to Diocletian’s Palace for your walking tour. The palace, built in the early fourth century for Diocletian’s retirement, was the setting for several scenes in the city of Meereen. Follow in Daenerys’ footsteps as you explore this 1,700-year-old palace, visiting the throne room and other featured locations. Then step into the cellars where the slaves worked with the Unsullied Army and Grey Worm to crush their leaders. Today the palace is a living monument, as residences and shops began moving into the then-ruined palace around the seventh century.
Late in the afternoon, head outside Diocletian’s Palace to finish your Viator Exclusive tour and bid your guide goodbye.
Viator Exclusives combine unique experiences and great deals—from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences—and are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY EuroAdria Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Exclusive: 'Game of Thrones' Tour in Split.